Taxes are applied to Canadian orders.
It's our goal at Nibs and Scripts to send you our products in a timely fashion. We’ve only just begun, so we take every measure and care into preparing your order.
In response to the COVID-19 precautions, there may be delays as postal services are currently heavily backlogged. In the case of possible disruptions, please follow Canada Post for the latest updates and announcements.
Thank you for understanding and supporting local businesses during this time.
- All orders are made to order and processed within 2 to 4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- Successfully placed orders will receive a confirmation email with order details. If you don't receive an email, please either check your spam filter or contact us for the confirmation.
- If you have chosen local pickup, an email detailing location and time will also be sent.
- If you encounter any trouble and require some guidance, email email@example.com immediately. Unlike local delivery and pickup, we are unable to make changes after the order has been shipped.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup in Parkdale/Queen West area. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 2 to 4 business days. We will send you an email or text message with the phone number you provided at checkout to notify you when your order is ready along with instructions.
Our local pickup hours are from 3 - 7PM EST, Mondays to Fridays. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
Canadian, US and International Orders:
Shipping (Canada Post)
Orders are shipped from Toronto, ON Canada; express shipping is free for orders over $45, otherwise a flat rate is available. You have the option of choosing Standard Mail (not tracked) or Expedited (tracked) upon checkout. Standard Mail is only available for select items that can fit in flat mailers or envelopes and easily fit through a regular mail slot, otherwise Expedited may be applied.
Once a standard shipping order has been dropped off at the postal office, it is now out of my hands and I have no control from that point on.
Once your order has been shipped after the processing time of 2-4 business days, estimated shipping times are as follows*:
STANDARD (NOT TRACKED)
Regular Postage Stamp
Tracking number provided
3 - 10 Business Days
1 - 7 Business Days
7 - 10 Business Days
3 - 10 Business Days
10-14 Business Days
*Due to unforeseen post office delays outside of our control, your order may take longer to arrive. Please visit the Canada Post website for delivery service news and updates. If you selected tracked shipping, you may track your order's progress with the provided tracking number.
- Buyer is responsible for any customs fees or taxes once the product has shipped outside of Canada.
- Please review and ensure your contact and address information is correct on the forms; we are not responsible for non-delivery due to incorrect information provided. If an order is returned, we'll refund the original order (minus shipping) and kindly ask that you resubmit the order.