Handwritten Envelope Calligraphy
HANDWRITTEN ENVELOPE CALLIGRAPHY
Are you sending invitations or birthday cards? Set the tone to your event by impressing your recipients with a statement in their mail box. I offer custom addressing of the envelopes with the power of calligraphy.
- Outer envelope (4 lines), left-aligned - $2.50 per envelope
- Outer envelope (4 lines), centered - $3.00 per envelope
- Outer envelope return address, top left or back flap (2 lines) - $2.00 per envelope
- Additional lines - $1.50 extra per envelope
- Different inks (non-black):
- Metallic or Shimmering Finish (eg. Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc.) - starting at $2.00 per envelope or a bulk discount.
- Matte Finish (eg. White, Purple, Red, Pink, Blue etc.) - starting at $1.00 per envelope or a bulk discount.
- Flourishes - $1.00 to $2.50 per envelope (will vary based on extent of flourish or flourishes).
- Unique Envelope Layout - $1.00 and up per envelope (a non-traditional format such as having the address written diagonally). You can find some examples in the envelope gallery
- If you are sending me your own envelopes please add 15% more envelopes to account for additions or mistakes:
- I.E. If you're sending 10 envelopes, please add an extra couple of envelopes to allow testing and potential human error
- Any unused envelopes will be returned with the completed project
- Turnaround time (dependent on size of project) can be between 2-4 weeks for testing and finalization; please keep this in mind for choosing your return date.
- Unless specified and asked, this service does not include card stuffing or postage. I will only have the completed envelopes sent with your original order.
Still interested? Let's get it done! Here's how:
- Fill out this form, I'll send you a customized quote
- If you agree on the quote and contract, then a 30% retainer fee is required as confirmation, and I will reserve you on my calendar.
- Once the work is complete, I'll send along a photo with an invoice for the remaining balance of the order.
- Full payment is required before the completed order is shipped/picked up.
When terms are agreed upon, I'll need your address list!
- You can send use this Google excel template; download to make a copy first :)
- Please ensure all information (appropriate attributes, punctuation, spelling, abbreviations) are correct:
- No abbreviations/nicknames please, except for Mr., Mrs., or Ms.
- Unless of course you would prefer this.
- Specify if I will use "&" or "and"
- Write out the words "Street", "Boulevard", "Avenue", etc., unless you don't mind these terms abbreviated.
- Your list will be addressed exactly as your list provides, so please double check your entries. You have control over how formal or informal the addresses should be written, but I am open to any variation you have in mind. It's your project, let me help you make it great!
- If there are any last minute changes after sending your original list, please email the specific changes, not the whole list again.
All of my envelope calligraphy is done by hand. There may be slight variations in size, colour, style, margins, spacings and centering throughout the order. All custom orders are final upon return to the client. I will always do my best to provide progress photos and ensure everything is as perfect as possible!
Nibs and Scripts did a custom Lunar New Year card design. They were professional at every step. They accommodated any revisions I had and delivered them ahead of schedule. I highly recommend them.
We worked with Nibs & Scripts for our wedding invitations and the result was stunning! We kept on receiving compliments from our guests on the beautiful calligraphy of our envelopes. Rodylyn was great to discuss ideas and the turnaround time was perfect. We highly recommend!
I L-O-V-E all of these beautiful cards!
Thank you for the card it's so well done, both on the inside and outside :D
People were super impressed with the [Baby Shower] sign; so many compliments, with folks in disbelief "wait, someone wrote [that sign[ with their hand?!". Thanks again!
The card looks fantastic, I can’t wait to send it!
I Choose You (Mothers Day)
The designs are wonderful and shipped on time.
...thank you for the beautiful card. Its sooooo beautiful, thank you..happy lunar new year to you and your family.
I got a postcard to send to family for Lunar New Year and it was perfect. The design and the foil was so pretty and I got a picture of it on the fridge after it arrived.
I loved the variety of cards and they were well made and beautiful. Everyone loved them and I will definitely be ordering more stationary
Nibs & Scriptss calligraphy delivers on quality, speed, and human touch. Rodylyn worked with me one-on-one to design a Christmas order that fit my aesthetic, budget, and timeline, and within 30 minutes we had all the details hashed out. Each card was stylized personalized for my intended recipients, and Rodylyn even delivered the cards to me herself within one week of my order. I would recommend her thoughtful approach and delightful designs to anyone that need professional calligraphy!
Best customer service and a pleasure to deal with. Cards are absolutely beautiful. Will definitely be purchasing again
Ordered 2 packs of these cards and LOVED THEM! I really appreciate that the inside is blank because it gives people like me more room to verbal diarrhea to whoever I am writing to. I also got a few messages from some people I mailed them to and they loved the designs! The cards are also very glossy which just makes them that much nicer. Ordering was super easy and they shipped in a really timely manner. Can't wait for next year's designs!
Great service, cards were ready right away! No doubt I'll be doing business again.